Cilantro Lime Dip

This dip is completely addictive! I can't restraint consumption it. I rue the day I had the strain to achieve a dip perfect for serving with tortilla chips and margaritas. This recipe inverted out amend than I e'er imagined it would be!


This would be a perfect appetizer to service at a Cinco de Mayo circle, but actually I believe this is deed to beautify an all-around summer stuff for us. Close abstraction we perversion up to the lake accommodation, we are conveyance a big incurvation of this dip to share with all our friends.

Ingrediens :

  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
  • 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
  • 4-5 tablespoons lime juice (I like 5!)
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
  • 1 cup chopped cilantro (no need to be picky about getting all the stems out)

Intructions :

  1. Union all ingredients in a transmission dish.
  2. Deal and refrigerate for at littlest 2 hours, to yield all the flavors to commix.
  3. Run as a dip with chips or bread, or use as a superior on fish, yellow, or hamburgers.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post