How To Make Cauliflower Rice

How To Make Cauliflower Rice #rice #healthydinner

One of my most loved methods for cooking cauliflower is utilizing it to supplant carbs in dishes my children love. Presently being center e eastern we have rice EVERY single day.

Like we genuinely can not go multi day without having rice, bread or some kind of starch as an afterthought so cauliflower has an immense effect in our eating routine.

In 2014 I shared my cauliflower outside layer pizza and cauliflower "potato" tots and they were an enormous hit, so today I chose to share my cauliflower rice formula. Folks I truly can not pressure that it is so natural to make this "rice" and how great it is!

How To Make Cauliflower Rice #rice #healthydinner


Ingredients :
  • 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets
  • 1 tablespoon oil
  • 1 clove of garlic minced (optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions :
  1. Rice the cauliflower by grating it on the larger holes on a grated or in a food processor.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post